Ability Central is currently accepting proposals and requests for funding under its 2020 grantmaking program.
- LOI Information Webinar Recording
- Deadline for LOI submission: Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 5:00pm
- Announcement of LOI decisions: Friday, September 13, 2019
- Deadline for submission of full grant application: Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 5:00pm
- Announcement of grant awards: December 2019
2020 grant cycle start date: January 1, 2020. The general Ability Central application process consists of (1) a Letter of Intent (LOI), and (2) a full application.
(1) Letter of Intent
- Ability Central Funding Priorities (PDF)
- Ability Central LOI Guidelines (PDF)
For more information about Ability Central's grantmaking requirements & procedures, please review our LOI FAQ (PDF), our evaluation criteria, recording and the slides of our LOI Information Webinar.
(2) Full application
For those organizations whose LOI is approved, a full grant application will be requested. Detailed instructions will be made available to organizations that have been informed that their LOI was approved.
Ability Central is using an online grants management system to receive the LOIs and full applications.
If you download the set of questions to work offline, please keep in mind, Ability Central is using skip logic to guide applicants to their applicable questions in the grant application portal. Questions will vary depending on your answers to previous questions. Therefore, we recommend you work within the portal. You can go back to it as many times as needed until you hit submit, just make sure you save.
Grant Seeking Resources
New to grants or want to hone your grant research and writing skills?
Check out our resource links: